…of my blog name, I thought I’d go ahead and “momfess” a few things.
1. My house has been a wreck for over a month now. That’s right folks– it’s a mess! A messy mess. Beyond disgusting. I hate to write this since my mother is the cleanest woman you’ll ever know (seriously I’ve never seen dirt in her house) and she’ll probably read this. Mom, give me a break– I’m having your second grandchild
2. I don’t remember the last time I made a real homemade wholesome meal for my family. We’ve had spaghetti, sandwiches, grilled cheese, and lots of Subway. I’m sorry, I just can’t stomach cooking (or eating) very many things!
3. I haven’t gotten in the shower before 12pm most days. OK, almost everyday it’s way after 12pm! I just have a hard time getting moving lately, and the Bug’s morning nap has also become my morning nap!
4. Did I mention we’re living in filth? Maybe this bothers me so much because my mom’s house has always been so neat– I’m not used to the crud.
5. I feel like a failure as a “stay at home” anything– because my home is a wreck!
Whew! It feels good to get that all out in the open. maybe I haven’t wanted to blog over here because I feel like I’m charading. Now this is really Momfessions!