- You think Bug and Little Man share any resemblance?RYCs @1:54pm:
- Yes, Bug is in green and LM is in blue. Each taken at about 2.5 months old.
- We are part-time cloth diaperers, and so far they do work as great on a boy as a girl. These are medium sized Fuzzi Bunz.
- I skipped the smalls and just wait until my kids fit mediums (I have large babies, so this works for us.) I don’t like the idea of cloth diapers in the beginning when you.are.changing.diapers.every.five.minutes. I prefer to let their bowels calm down first!
- Happy Apple was my favorite baby toy, I guess that makes him vintage!
Speaking of cloth diapers, let’s talk about this more… say next Thursday? Get a big ol’ glass of sweet tea, and let’s do some diaper chatter. I’ll see you then!