Last year, I made a Momfessions Christmas Wish List, so I thought I’d tell you what I’d like for Christmas (in my wildest dreams) again. Here is the 2009 Momfessions Wish List— in no particular order:
10. A full night’s sleep. At least twelve consecutive hours. Completely uninterrupted by Hubby or the Bugs.
9. A personal meal planner. And grocery shopper.
8. A Kitchen-Aid Artisan Stand Mixer. In green apple. And a cabinet full of baking supplies– all the latest greatest pans and doodads. And every ingredient I would ever need to bake with. Ever.
7. The magical ability to speak/understand our new language. Without studying.
6. The ability to teleport anywhere in the world at a moment’s notice.
5. A vacuum attachment for my arm. (Just think how awesome this would be, if I could call out “Go Go Gadget Arm!” and a mini-vacuum would be there to suck up the trail of trash my children leave behind them.)
4. A date to Greece for me and Hubby. Sans children. At least three days worth.
3. A minivan with GPS.
2. A mute button for each Bug, so I can silence the whining. (This week has been especially bad– maybe it’s the rainy weather?!)
1. A deep appreciation for the stage of life I’m in now, and the motivation to make each day count.
Santa cutie, and fill my stocking with a duplex and cheques,
Sign your x on the line
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight
Come and trim my chirstmas tree,
With some decorations bought at Tiffany’s
I really do believe in you,
Let’s see if you believe in me
(Santa Baby by J. Javits and P. Springer)