- I’d like to jet off to a really romantic-sounding city like Paris or Madrid with my Hubby for a weekend. Stay at a super luxurious bed and breakfast that we would never be able to afford, sit out at little sidewalk cafes wearing cute scarves and dangly accessories drinking coffees and teas with names I can’t pronounce. Frivously whimsical.
- I’d like to travel to a new place and pick up a child who doesn’t know me from Eve, wrap her up in my arms, and then bring her home with me. Smiling the entire time as I think about how her story was my story, as God adopted me into His loving family. Lovingly whimsical.
- I’d love to take all the people I love out to a fantastic dinner with the most delectable foods. Laugh with them, listen to them, enjoy being with them, and then pick up the tab for everyone. I have always wanted to say, ‘Don’t worry, I’ve got it!” at the end of a scrumptious meal with loved ones. Generously whimsical.
- I’d like to walk into FAO Schwarz or someplace as magical and after playing with everything with my children. tell my kids they can pick out one thing to take home with them– no matter the cost. And then just sit back and enjoy the process of their excitement and decision-making. Joyfully whimsical.
- I’d like to own some really crazy hip designer shoes or a bag that’s super-duper chic that I can don every once in a while to make people who pass me on the street think Wow, what a trendy mom! Little will they know I really prefer my flip-flops and Target bags. Trendily whimsical.
1.capricious humor or disposition; extravagant, fanciful, or excessively playful expression: a play with lots of whimsy.
2.an odd or fanciful notion.
3.anything odd or fanciful; a product of playful or capricious fancy: a whimsy from an otherwise thoughtful writer.