- I’m sick. I’m tired of being sick. As a family, we’re starting week three of someone being sick. Ugh. Come quickly spring!
- My favorite part of being sick? Guiltless TV. This week I’ve watched all of Gilmore Girls season one and started season two yesterday. The whole Luke and Lorelai thing is killing me (I never watched the show when it was on TV…) so last night I Googled “when do Luke and Lorelai get together”. I’m not sure I’ll have the patience to wait until the end of season four! Goodness! Hubby said I spoiled it for myself, but I’d rather know than have this thing drag on and on and drive me crazy. Can I get an amen?!
- Hubby brought me these huge, gorgeous Gerber
daisys… daisies. They are breathtaking. I love that he brings me flowers just because I like flowers. He’s a keeper.
- Someone found my blog this week by Googling “my kid pooped out a lady bug” and that, folks, is one for the record books.
- Why does spell checker still think “google” is not a verb. I use it as a verb almost everyday. I think it is officially part of the vernacular and spell checker should accept it as such. Hmph.
- Did you know a “google” is a one with a bunch of zeros after it? I think it’s a hundred zeros… hang on let me Google it… Yes, here it is from answers.com:
Googol has 100 zeros, and is usually written as 10100.