- When to a kid’s birthday party with Ladybug this afternoon and I am happy to report that The Chicken Dance is international. Whew. (I know you are relieved.)
- It figures that the night you decide to “sleep train” your baby (for the record, we are NOT using any cry it out type of method…), he will start running a pretty high fever. I guess maybe the better point to make would be: life does not go as we plan it to. (Not since kids, anyway.)
- There really is nothing more disgusting than realizing you washed a load of laundry with a piece of poop. There really is nothing more to expound upon here.
- A sweet, sweet friend sent me this Desiring God article today. Can I just say, “Yes and Amen.”? Check it out here: Motherhood is a Calling
- Happy Weekending! Would you rather have a weekend spent out doing really cool things with your family, or a weekend spent at home just relaxing with your family?