It always amuses me to see what kinds of random Google searches land
unsuspecting curious souls here at Momfessions. Let me share a few that made me chuckle (and some that made me shake my head) tonight:
- “i’m not pregnant i’m just fat”: Yea, me too.
- “white kid breastfeeding”: Uh yea, I had three of those…
- “sparkly things”: I don’t see much of this around here. Funny story about this, about two years ago we were going to be out of town for our anniversary. While we were leaving town Hubby said, “I thought you could choose a piece of jewelry on our vacation for our anniversary…” I absolutely swooned inside thinking that was so romantic of him to let me choose something sparkly I loved until he added, “because I forgot to get you a gift.” Haha, he should have kept his mouth shut!
- “can a flabby mom get super fit?”: I sure hope so.
- “babies are human beings”: Yes they should be. Definitely a cause for concern if yours aren’t.
- “pooped and sat in it”: I’m sorry?
- “pictures obedient children”: Ha ha ha
- “i hate bath, dinner, bed time”: Don’t we all sometimes? Hang in there, mama!
- “daughter swallowed hair clip”: Ah, yes. Been there, done that. It’ll pass, but if she starts throwing up, you might want to have her seen by a doctor…
- “pink justin bieber sewing machine”: Uhhh… I’m not really sure what you’re looking for. (Maybe you don’t even really know?) I don’t think Momfessions is the right place though.
- “sloppy poop in potty”: Do you mean diarrhea? Or as Ladybug calls it– coffee poop?
Well, that was entertaining. Thanks for sending ’em over here Google– although on some of those I suspect you didn’t know where else to direct them.